Thursday, June 2, 2016

Lake morning.









The beauty of things- is in the beholders brain- the human minds translation of their trans-human intrinsic value.     

                                                                       Jeffers.


Between our home and the ferry landing are two lakes. So often when I drive Heather to the early ferry for her day with grandchildren on Vancouver Island I glance to one side and wish I had brought my camera. Today was overcast with a promise of showers but I took it along and stopped off to take photos on the way home.




What I saw and translated into photographic patterns was surely influenced by a book I had out from the library last week on Japanese prints and drawings. So if they have that feel about them, (and I was completely unaware of this while I was composing) that might explain it!














No comments: